As we get very close to the Charity Auction on the the 6th December (Limited tickets still remaining), I’d like to thank everyone who has donated auction items including…
- 4 Tickets to Warwick Arts Centre to watch the Wizard of Oz – Donated by The Ballet Theatre UK Ltd
- A weekday Fourball voucher for a round of golf at Ullesthorpe Golf Club – Donated by Ullesthorpe Court Hotel & Golf Club
- A Full Body massage voucher – Redeemable at The Mind and Body Clinic, Burbage
- A Pamper Hamper – Created by Claire Cheney
- A Boozy Hamper – Created by Vicki Tyler
- Various selection of gift items – Donated by Marmalade Meringue, Hinckley
- Christmas Cake – Baked by Claire Cheney
- Hand Made Teddy Bears – Created by Elaine Gardiner
- Royal Blood signed Prints – Donated by Nigel Jones
- Ltd edition Paul McCartney signed print – Donated by Nigel Jones
- Jaguar Racing Team Shirts and Sweatshirts – Donated by Tom Tebbutt
DINER AND AUCTION FINALE
The final Event of the year will be a celebration of the past 12 months along with one last fundraising event where all proceeds will be donated to the final pot to be split between all charities.
AN EVENING OF CELEBRATION
We will be hosting a ticketed Dinner and charity auction, with an open invitation to all those individuals and organisations that have participated and supported me throughout the year.
The evening will start with a short presentation given by myself, showing highlights of the year’s challenges, highs and lows, and the total distance achieved throughout the physical challenges of the 12 months. Memorabilia will be placed around the venue from each of the events participated in for people to peruse. We will then have a meal, followed by an Auction, where we ask attendees to bid for items that have donated by individuals, businesses and charities throughout the year.
The proceeds from the auction will go into the final pot and be split amongst all the charities.